Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my cat

I remember one quote, that i found some day.
"My cat, as it turns out, is an excellent debugger, and she has helped me solve a number of nasty bugs when I talked to her about them."
John Robbins, Debugging Applications, Microsoft Press, 2000

Haha, after it I decided to talk to my cat about all my problems.  But I'm afraid, she doesn't even listen to me. She only likes to bite me, scratch me and ask for some food. :D And she's nice with me only when I'm at home alone, and only I can feed her. Her name' Eva. Here is that nasty creature :)






5 comments:

  1. Haha, my cat Sammy looks alot like that, black with green eyes. He is also really pesky about food, and everything else for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva seems to really enjoy having her mouth open. Really good looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think you love her anyway... Besides she looks like an excellent "watch-cat"

    Thanks for visiting my blog... Merci!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know why you like my pastel-colored guitars. Thanks for your comment. I am following your blog. Merci!

    ReplyDelete