Thursday, September 22, 2011

Walking

As one of my followers already knows, I try to go on my feet about 10 km every day. Today it was 14. Yeah, some people run this distance, but I can't do that. yet :) As a man, who sit at his computer about 8-10 hours every day, walkin' is a good rest for me, my eyes and my spine.
Today I was at the beach, Jeeez, I love so much beaches at september, when almost all men and women at work, and all the tourists went home.
Here was my "finish" today, and then I turned back and went home. It is "Gold Coast", after some repair, and now, in my opinion, it is the most beautiful beach in Odessa now. Many tourists know about one famous beach named Arcadia - but believe me, today Arcadia sucks, Gold Coast rules :D ;)

It's not so pretty shot, there are a fountain, lions and other fine things, but I was too lazy to take more pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment